Thursday

Can You Post 13 Articles A Day In Your Blog?

Is it really possible to post 13 articles a day in your blog? Problogger claimed he writes 13 articles a day, 7 days a week or 4,745 articles a year and it's a long one! Off course he can because he has a team helping him.

As an individual, we may post 13 articles a day but certainly not everyday! We are not a robot, blogger sometimes lack of ideas of what to write. That's a fact! And I believe even writers like Stephen King, Danielle Steel, Robert Gordon, Dan Brown and J.K. Rowling don't write everyday.

Problogger's blog has been up for four years and becomes the most profitable and best blog in the market especially from Adsense. As his income grow he has to hire people helping him to do all the correspondence and maybe to post the articles.

Well, it took him 4 years to build his blog empire, what about us? As a starter, we can only see the impact of our blog after one year, either it becomes famous or disappear indefinitely.

All my life, I love writing short articles on many topics like Business, Feng Shui, People, Mystery, History, Religion and Occult, so posting my articles in Blog is an advantage for me....which I just discovered recently. I was busy working for the last couple years and I'm not aware that Blogging has become the easiest way to make money from internet. So now I'm starting from scratch and it's a long way to go.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear