Sunday

Make Money To Search From SlashMySearch

Most of the time all of us just use Google, Yahoo or MSN for searching. The reality of this is of course we are not getting paid for it. I've recently stumbled upon a brand new Search platform that DOES pay us just by using them to do our search. We are being paid for doing something we do every single day. Introducing the SlashMySearch.com Search N Earn Program. Get paid to use our search engine.

Why use Slash My Search?
SlashMySearch is a brand new search engine that is designed to get the best results out there on the internet quickly and effectively. Using proprietary algorithms, it is able to "slash" through more of the junk and find the most relevant results. They claim to filter results from Yahoo, AltaVista, Excite, the Google search engine, heir own databases and several other sources. They also track what results are visited the most and refine their database with that information. Also, when visiting results, they load them into a frame with tools at the top to help us easily return to the search results, try different search terms or close the frame and surf the result in a full window.

How do we make money?
We make money by setting SlashMySearch.com as our homepage. We then are able to earn even more money by using SlashMySearch.com as our primary search engine, the more we search the more we make, its that simple!

So join the SlashMySearch.com Searn N Earn Program and make money. Its Free to join. I'm the 516th member, so I'm quite excited to see how this program grows. We can simply earn $0.04 with just one search made. Minimum payout is $50 either by PayPal or check which is great and achievable within a month. It's the easiest way and much more better than Adsense for now. If you refer others, you will also get your commission when they search the internet. Bloggers can make money even when they are asleep.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Latest Update: I already earned $2.50 from this site for the last 2 days, I just do my normal searching as usual. Something is better than nothing, right? It's one good additional income for all of us.

**Remember to ping your site regularly with Technorati.
**Writing articles with good quality content will attract high CTR rate ads from Google Adsense.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear