Saturday

Link Exchange

I would like to offer all bloggers for link exchange. It's one of the effective ways to increase your search engine ranking and to build traffic. It's a win-win situation.

I would place your link under 'Blog Roll' with whatever 'Tag' you prefer. But I prefer sites with the subjects as following:-

Art
Adsense
Photography
SEO
Adsense
Animal
Life
People
Writing
Internet
Blogging
Insurance
Travel
Humor
Technology
News
Science

It will be first come first serve basis, and your link will be featured on my index page (Home Page).

Please leave your comments and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Note: I will only exchange links with sites registered with Technorati.

Remember, always ping your site with Technorati.

Tips For Bloggers
How To Increase Your Blog Visibility?
Can You Post 13 Articles A Day?
8 Effective Ways To Market Your Blog
Top 20 Tips For Beginner Bloggers

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear