Thursday

Peach Blossom Luck


Where can I find love? When will I get the love of my life? What is love? When can I find everlasting love? Why nobody love me? Is there such thing as endless love? I want to be love always. Of all love in the world with sweet love stories, why I haven't got one?

These are all the questions inside the head of the lonely people in this planet. Pity them! But hey...listen, don't give up yet! There is still a chance for us to find our lost love or new love to come to our lives.

One accurate way to find the existing of love inside our destiny is through our birth chart. No man or woman is born without a purpose in life. Our destiny is locked at the time we are born into this world. A long list of our lives are written layered by layered until the day we die.

We have to face the fact that sometimes, love does not exist in our life. You cannot find love if it isn't there in your book of life. Don't waste time finding the love, it will keep you away from all the negative feelings of heartache and frustration, rejection and humiliation. If love is not available in your destiny, normally it will be replaced by another obvious element which can be money, career, fame or knowledge. I will write some more articles on those elements in my future post...please wait.

Ok, I will go straight to the main point - How to find love and when can you find love.

It is from Chinese Astrology from the method called Peach Blossom. First you need to find out which animal represent your spouse. It is located on your DAY animal.

Click here to check your DAY ANIMAL in your birth chart
Love Calculator

Now you have it, check the following animal represents your Peach Blossom.

Day Animal
If your day is Tiger or Horse or Dog - Your Peach Blossom is Rabbit
If your day is Snake or Rooster or Ox - Your Peach Blossom is Horse
If your day is Monkey or Rat or Dragon - Your Peach Blossom is Rooster
If your day is Pig or Rabbit or Goat - Your Peach Blossom is Rat

Now you already know what is your Peach Blossom or Love Luck. And if it is located in your HOUR, MONTH or YEAR in your birthchart, Congratulation! you have the love luck and many admirers or maybe involve in many love affairs.

But if it's not there, you can wait until the year represents the animal of your peach blossom arrives.

2005 - Rooster
2008 - Rat
2011 - Rabbit
2014 - Horse

During the year, the love will find you! And finally you can say that at last, the love of my life has arrived!

Second Part of Peach Blossom Luck

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear