Wednesday

My Blog - No 1 Ranking in MSN

For the last 3 days, my blog is at the top ranking for the search ‘Pro Adsense’ from MSN. Well, out of 4xx,xxx sites, so it’s really no bad at all. Check it out! MSN Live Search. For other search engines like Yahoo and Google, one of my blogs listed on page 2.

So it is really proven that, without paying a cent, my blogs still can be at the first 10 pages in all three main search engines. I have at least 10 blogs now, and I still keep on posting everyday.

The secret is……..posting and posting and posting with good quality contents for your blogs. It’s a fact, no longer just a theory. I made it with zero money.

How to increase the traffic? That is another theory….

**Always ping your site with Technorati.

Tips For Bloggers
>>How To Increase Your Blog Visibility?
>>Can You Post 13 Articles A Day?
>>8 Effective Ways To Market Your Blog
>>Top 20 Tips For Beginner Bloggers

Tips: Write articles with good quality content to get high CTR rate from Google Adsense.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear