Wednesday

Anita Roddick - A Great Woman Entrepreneur

Anita Roddick dies at the age of 64. She was a woman who has a fierce passions with boundless energy and had an unconventional idealism as well as temperament. But she was also one of Britain’s most highly recognized women entrepreneurs from her Body Shop franchises.

Her work comprising from variety of causes such as the rain forest, debt relief for developing countries, indigenous farmers in impoverished nations, whales, voting rights, anti-sexism, anti-ageist and many more. Anita Roddick believed that a business should be running in an ethically way or moral leadership way but still can make a profit from it.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear