Friday

Comments on Britney Spears

Britney is absolutely ridiculous. All former teen stars go in the direction Spears has gone. Look at her followers: Tara Reid, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton. I mean, what do you expect? She starts off in the Mickey Mouse Club, a good example for young girls and of course she has to start acting like a nut, allowing people to tape her and publicly announce her private sexual activities with now ex hubby, Kevin Federline, watching her have children she has a habit of almost dropping, constantly caught with her panties down or should I say off, going on a rampage and shaving her head for no apparent reason, excessive partying and drinking, and THEN releasing a sorry excuse for a single and performing it on the VMA's or should I say BOMBING IT. This girl needs to get her act together, pronto. If not, she'll never see her children again, she'll never get to perform again *not that she ever did in the first place* and she'll remain bald for the rest of her life.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear