Thursday

Viacom Vs. YouTube

The battle between Viacom and YouTube has been going on for a while and no final judgment decision has been made so far. We are still waiting for the verdict. I can't wait to know who will win the battle?

Viacom claimed YouTube is making big money from all videos uploaded in its side. We should be thinking to create the same website like YouTube so we too can make a huge sum of money from the advertisement.

Do you know that Viacom has filed a $1,000,000,000.00 lawsuit for 'massive intentional copyright infringement' against Google over YouTube video clips. Viacom said "YouTube's strategy has been to avoid taking proactive steps to curtail the infringement on its site and their business model, which is based on building traffic and selling advertising off of unlicensed content, is clearly illegal and is in obvious conflict with copyright laws.'"

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear