Friday

Britney And Britney And More Britney


The story of Britney Spears is not ended yet. Everybody is still talking on her disastrous performance on MTV and yet another question is arised, can the damage be fixed?

One of the audience said that ''Everybody was stunned. We couldn't believe what was happening in front of our eyes.'' Indeed, if the aim was to grab headlines, Spears succeeded; if the objective was to revive a recording and performing career that has been pretty dormant since her last studio effort, 2003's In the Zone, looks like she has failed miserably.

Throughout her singing career, she has received many titles ; Grammy winner, Teen idol, Pop tart., Trailer trash and now she has a new one 'a comedian'. So who's to blame here?

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear