Saturday

Review - Honda City 1.5 IDSI



What can I say about this car? I'm driving it now and it's the best car I ever have. The petrol consumption is really really low even lower compare to my previous Manual Wira Aeroback 1.3. I am very happy driving this car, although the engine is IDSI not a VTech. But as far as I'm concerned, it still pick-up when it climbs the road to Bukit Antarabangsa or going through the Karak Highway. I even tried putting it into the speed of 150km/hr and it still feels good. No regrets buying this car, in fact I think I will drive this car until it refuses to let me drive it. The trunk is so spacious and the back seats can be sit-up if you need more space to put your groceries or your child's bike. Well, it is my fourth car and I really think this one is the best investment I made or shall I say the best liability I ever owned.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear