Monday

Death According To Five Elements


On Princess Diana Death

I have been studying Bazi without help from anyone or attending any course. I started to have an interest in this subject after my second divorced, wondering why the same thing happened twice despite being a good wife. Bit by bit I found the answers, it was a long and tiring learning process. The easy way is to sign up for Bazi Course but I could not afford to pay for the fees of about USD4,000 to attend Lillian Too or Joey Yap seminar.

Although my knowledge is good after almost 5 years of self-studied, but there are still things I cannot interpreted well as life itself is complicated although it is already being structured accordingly to the theory of five elements. For example, my own life. Mine is under one of the complicated charts category, it is not a straightforward nature. There are so many puzzles still hanging in my chart alone.

Presently, I'm studying why the person dies on that particular day. The influence of time, day, month, year and luck pillar are all important. There are different ways of death for each person, because of our nature elements. Some die of sickness, some die in accidents, some kill themselves and some are being killed by people or animals. I found there are total of 6 animal clashes appear in a person to die. They must clash with your birth chart, if it is only 5 clashes, you still won't die yet, you maybe very sick or have a severe injury but not death. Truly, it is not easy to know the actual date, it is all in God's hand....only He Knows it.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear