Sunday

Aznil - I Hate His Mouth

This man has strong influence on children in The Show Tom Tom Bak. My daughter is crazy about him, but I just think he is doing fine with those kids. Before that, I really hate his style in Akademi Fantasia, he's just talking non-stop and all words come out from his mouth are just nonsense. I think I also can talk like that, but fortunately for him, that mulut murai gift gives him lots of money.

His personality is terrible as well as his fashion style. Since my daughter likes him so much, I was forced to see his show. Frankly speaking I only watch the Final Akademi Fantasia, just wondering who is going to win. I just loath his mouth so much, and I cannot bear to hear his voice, I feel like to scream. Sometimes I have got no choice, I have to watch Akademi Fantasia Show every time I have dinner with my family at the food stall or at Mamak Restaurant. I was really suffered that time because I could not scream or change the TV channel there. Poor Me!

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear