Tuesday

Britney Spears - MTV Nightmare

.......I cannot believe my eyes when I saw her performance during MTV award. What the heck was she doing? I think she is more like a stГipper than a stage dancer. Beside, her body is already out of shape, and wearing those outfits making her looked ugly and scary. She had made the worst performance ever. I don't know whether I should feel pity for her or should I condemn her more. But, she got the real highlight and the 5 star attention from the media and from all of us. It is an excellent achievement! I guess, she wanted to be at par with Paris Hilton. There, you go girl, you made it!

Labels: Wikipedia, Comment, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, MTV Award

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear