Sunday

Matt Cutts - Anti Black Hat SEO

This man has a big job in Google. His expertise is finding the link spam in google search engine. Those who practice Black Hat SEO loathe him. He is an ingenious and because of that he is paid well by Google. They even let him have his own personal blog to discuss everything happen in Google - off course, only things that we should know.

In August 2006, Cutts allegedly admitted to using the identity Google Guy in posts to web related boards, though Cutts later said he was quoted out of context. In early 2007, Cutts announced that Google had developed an algorithm to reduce the number of Google bombs appearing in the search results.

Well, this man is just doing his job so whoever cheats the search engine will be caught by him and your website will get affected very badly or may even being banned from Google.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear