Sunday

My Prediction Of Emmy Award 2007

Do you think this year will be The Sopranos again?

Last year Outstanding Drama Series were
* Grey’s Anatomy
* House
* The Sopranos
* 24 - WINNER
* The West Wing

Last Year Outstanding Lead Actor In A Drama Series
* Christopher Meloni - Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
* Denis Leary - Rescue Me
* Peter Krause - Six Feet Under
* Kiefer Sutherland

How about the year 2007?
Who do you think will walk away with the gold?
What about the best drama? The Sopranos or Heroes?
What about the best actress? Edie Falco - The Sopranos or Sally Field - Brothers & Sisters?
Who will be the best actor this year? James Gandolfini - The Sopranos or Hugh Laurie - House? Make your own prediction and cast your vote.


BUY THIS POSTER

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear