Wednesday

Britney Spears Allure Pose



She really know how to make the headline, but that's the natural way to survive in the entertainment industry. Her bizarre behavior really attract the media world. The cover of the September issue of Allure magazine features Britney Spears posed provocatively in jeans and dark brown wig, her bare breasts was still looking good. The make-up artist has done a good job to highlight her sexy appearance.






A Black and White color photo of Britney before she got married and pregnant with two babies. Her looks was so sexy back then and even I fell in love with her gorgeous eyes and those sensual lips that time.

Dune

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

~Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear